|Minimum||- 2 hours, 4 hours, 1 day depending on equipment|
|Day Rate||- 24 hours|
|Week Rate||- 7 consecutive days to the same time|
|4 Week Rate||- 4 consecutive weeks to the same time|
NOTE: RENT CHARGED FOR ALL TIME OUT. For you to get the best value for your money, return all items on or before the date and time DUE IN on your rental contract.
A valid driver’s license is required for ALL rentals. A current utility bill or major credit card may be required as a second form of identification.
Required at time rental item is picked up. If driver’s license does
not show a local address, payment by credit card may be required (excluding
open account customers). We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and
American Express. Although Debit cards may be used for payment, they may not
be used for rentals requiring a credit card deposit.
Deposits vary per item. Deposit refunded on return of rental item.
Rates for rental items equipped with hour meters are based on 10 hours per day, 50 hours per week, and 200 hours per month. Additional usage will be charged accordingly.
You are responsible for any damage caused from misuse, abuse, or loss of
equipment. We automatically apply a Damage Waiver Fee to all rental
contracts at time of contract opening which covers repair costs (limitations
noted on contract). You can decline the coverage at the time of opening the
rental and you will then be responsible for any repairs or replacement if
there is any damage to the rented equipment.
Please call for item availability. Reservations are welcome!
Prices are subject to change. Please call for price quotes. All rental charges are for time out, whether used or not. If you encounter any operational problems, call us immediately. No credits or adjustments will be made unless we are notified as soon as the problem is encountered.
Equipment is sent out full of fuel. Trucks and larger equipment rates are plus fuel. We suggest the equipment be returned full.
The customer is responsible for all tire damage or flats. If we are called for on-site repair we will charge our shop rate.
Equipment is sent out clean and is to be returned clean. A cleaning charge will be added if equipment is returned dirty.
Delivery and Pick-up
1) We cannot guarantee a specific delivery/pickup time without additional charges. To find out when your order is scheduled for delivery/pick-up, please call the day before the delivery/pick-up date indicated on your contract. We will give you an approximate time frame if deliveries/pickups go as planned.
2) All delivered equipment is dropped off in stacks as close to your requested area as can be reached with our delivery vehicle, we need to be able to access drop-off/pick-up area within 60ft.
3) If items must be transported to specific area, i.e. (inside building, up stairs, elevators, etc. Customer needs to pay additional fees, ask our staff regarding charges.
4) Set up and break down service is available at an additional fee, ask our staff regarding charges.
5) If you set up the equipment, it is also your responsibility to break it down and return it to the place where it was delivered. If we show up for pickup and equipment is not ready we charge by the hour for standby time or breakdown/carrying.
6) All items being picked up must be in the same location as we delivered them.
7) We will not set-up any items, tents included, unless we have a representative on site.
Tent Staking and Installation
Tents we install will be staked into the ground. An additional fee will apply if we are staking into asphalt/concrete, please let us know in advance so we will bring the proper equipment. An additional drilling/patching fee will apply. If severe weather is predicted, we reserve the right to refuse to install a frame tent. Know what is underground before we arrive. We are not responsible for any underground utilities, sprinkler systems, septic systems, electrical, rocks, etc. Keep in mind that overhead clearance (i.e. electrical wires, tree branches, etc.) is also necessary.
Responsibility for rental items remains with the customer from delivery to return. All items should be secured and protected from the weather. Additional charges for replacements are made for missing or damaged items.
Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.